- tung-e.com products are currently only available to all states in Malaysia.
- We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company or driver(s) appointed by TUNG-E.
- Any request to change the delivery address should be before the handed over to the courier company, otherwise the delivery address will be based on your registered address.
- Courier Estimated delivery days;
**Start from the second day after the order is confirmed.
**not including orders that require processing and reservation.
(a) Orders in Sabah / Labuan will take 2-4 working days.
(b) Orders in Sarawak and Peninsular Malaysia will take 4-8 working days.
(Excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery..
- After delivery, we will provide the tracking number of the courier in the customer account so that you can track or contact them when necessary.
- Please make sure that your product’s seal is packaged intact or undamaged before signing. Once the product is signed, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If the courier cannot deliver the goods to you because;
(a) After the number of standard operating procedures of the logistics company (2), no one responded and no one accepted;
(b) Failure to pick up the goods in accordance with the instructions of the courier;
Courier may leave a message giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier. If you request for redelivery, the courier company reserves the right to charge for additional services provided.
- We do not have a cash on delivery (COD) service, and all postage has been paid in full when the order is confirmed.
- Our standard shipping and handling fee classification as below
|Area||West Coast Division||Sandakan , Tawau , Kudat, Labuan , Remote Area||Sarawak||Peninsular Malaysia|
|Next every 0.5kg||2.50||3.00||4.00||6.00|
- TUNG-E reserve the right to change any of the above without notice and liability.
** Due to Covid-19 Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) restrictions, our itinerary may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.